Although the utility is in active development, it is currently in beta testing, so not all games may work properly, if at all. Some reasons:
1. Ripper may not support some games because there are so many rendering options.
2. Unsupported Graphics API such as OpenGL, Vulkan.
3. Bugs in the ripper.
4. Game anti-cheat system may block the ripper.
5. Antivirus may block the ripper.
6. Incorrect ripper usage. For example, before re-launching a game from steam you need
to close all its processes in task manager (the ripper simply can not enter for ripping process
if a steam process is already running)
SOLUTION: For full information send the ripper logs archive to Discord.